Dead Island Trophy List
We finally aquired the Dead Island trophy list to get you even more excited about this much anticipated zombie game.
Dead Island excited gamers everywhere a few months ago when it showcased an amazing rewind style trailer combined with eerie background music. The much anticipated zombie destruction survival type game was displayed at E3 2011 and did not disappoint.
The continued surge of zombie games doesn’t show any slowdown and the improvement shown in Dead Island is proof that this genre will continue to evolve.
Deep Silver which is the creator of Dead Island, built an amazing zombie game that will set the standard for the horror game genre.
To satisfy your zombie killing craving before Dead Island is released, we present you with the Dead Island trophy list.
The Dead Island trophy list is not as focused on the story, but mostly the gameplay instead. This is good news for all the zombie hunters worldwide that want to show case their zombie killing prowess through blood bath carnage instead of quests.
Can you achieve them all? We will find out soon enough.
Dead Island Trophy List:
- Rootin’ Tootin’ Lootin’ – Loot 5 Exceptional Weapons.
- Tis but a flesh wound! -Sever 100 limbs.
- There and back again – Explore the entire island.
- Catch! – Kill the infected with a grenade blast.
- Road Trip – Drive a total distance of 10 kilometers.
- Cardio – Travel a distance of 20 kilometers on foot.
- Swing them sticks – Kill 150 enemies using Analog Fighting controls.
- Gesundheit! – Heal yourself with a medkit 100 times.
- Light my fare – Set 10 zombies on fire simultaneously.
- 10 heads are better than 1 – Kill 10 zombies in a row with headshots.
- A taste of everything – Kill a zombie with 10 different melee weapons.
- One is all I need – Kill 5 infected in a row with a single blow.
- Can’t touch this – Use a hammer to kill a series of 15 zombies without taking damage.
- Humanitarian – Kill 50 human enemies.
- Tae Kwon Leap – Kill 25 zombies with your bare fists.
- I want one of those – Customize 25 weapons.
- Karma-geddon – Kill 50 zombies using a vehicle.
- To put it bluntly – Kill 250 zombies using blunt melee weapons.
- Hack & Slash – Kill 250 zombies using edged melee weapons.
- Guns don’t kill but they help – Kill 250 zombies using firearms.
- Need a hand? – Join another player’s game.
- Warranty Void if Used – Create a customized weapon.
- Gotta find’em all – Find 60 collectibles.
- Nearly there – Find 120 collectibles.
- Steam Punk – Create weapons to rival the gods of fire or thunder.
- Originality – Play in a co-op team of 4 different playable characters.
- Together in the light – Complete 5 quest in a single co-op game with the same partners.
- Going steady – Complete 25 quest while playing with at least one co-op partner.
- Rageman – Kill 100 enemies with fury attacks.
- People Person – Play with 10 different co-op partners for at least 15 minutes each.
- Ménage à trois – Complete 5 quest with 3 co-op partners.
- Right 4 Life – Complete act I with 4 different characters.
- A very special day – Kill 250 zombies with modified weapons.
- School of hard knocks – Reach level 50.
- Knock, Knock – Breach a locked door with the first blow.
- Busy, busy, busy – Finish 75 quest cumulatively.
- Learning the ropes – Reach level 10.
- Dedicated student – Reach level 25.